Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I've thought of so many "blog-worthy" subjects over the weekend, but of course with kids running around, etc who has time to write? And when I try to write, my concentration gets thrown out the window (considering all I hear is "Mommy, I need.....Mommy, get me.....Mommy, I gotta PEE!" So you see, no time for writing.

So, I'll do a separate blog for each subject, just so I can keep up. First of all, I've moved my blog from MomsBuzz. It's all fine and good, but I was getting tired of the pop-ups and half the time I'd lose my entry and have to start over again. Sorry, I don't have the time OR the ability to even remember what I've written! So here's my new home. Welcome.

Ya know, in a world of High School Musicals and Hannah Montanas, the most interesting thing happened the other day. My kids watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and The Sound of Music (well, most of it). It was so cute for them to watch the things that I watched when I was a kid. See, I was a musical FREAK! I memorized all the songs to every musical known to man and dreamed of someday performing them onstage. I would get SOOO emotional when the songs came on and just sing and dance...yes, I was a drama queen. So, then there's Boo. JUST like me. It's so funny because I know EXACTLY how she feels. Of course she's singing all the High School Musical songs, but she wants to be Gabriella and she sings with SUCH emotion for a 6 year old! But anyway, it was nice to see her enjoying those oldies. She was even dancing around the room singing "I am sixteen going on seventeen". Cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem, thinking of stuff to write about and by the time I sit down all I can do is to stare blankly!! LOL!!