Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Survey

I got this survey on my MySpace bulletin board from my good friend, Joy.
Here are my answers.

1. Christmas tree up yet?
Yes. We put it up the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

2. Any Christmas decorations up yet?
Yes. Inside and out.

3. What are you asking for for Christmas?
Just to be home. Kinda missed out on Christmas last year.

4. What do you usually do on Christmas Eve?
Church. This year I'll be doing handbells and choir at the service. Busy time!

5. What do you usually do on Christmas Day?
Wake up. Open presents. Cook C'mas dinner. This year we will have Christmas dinner at church, so not so much cooking. YEA!

6. Do you own any christmas clothes or jewelery?..
Maybe a Christmas pin or something.

7. Do you use white or colored christmas lights?
White

8. Do you cook Christmas cookies?
Yup, did it yesterday.

9. Do you buy Christmas presents for your whole family?
I wish I could...mostly just the kids and grandkids.

10. How many friends do you buy presents for?
A few.

11. Is there a Santa Claus?
Heck ya!!

12. Favorite Christmas Carol?
Oh Holy Night

13. Would you rather it be a white Christmas, or a warm Christmas?
White.

14. Was last year a good christmas?
No!!!

15. Which Christmas color do you like better? RED or GREEN?
Red.

16. Do you get a real Christmas tree, or is it artificial?
Artifical

17. When you get older, will you get a real or artificial tree?
I am older and I have an artificial.....

18. Do you hang stockings?
Yes...stockings for everyone! Family, pets...whatever.

19. When opening presents, does your family all open them at the same time, or do you take turns?
We take turns to make it last longer.

20. What is usually in your stocking?
Mine? Lump of coal.

21. Do you get up early on Christmas day?
Yes, the kids get me up!

22. Does your family eat breakfast before or after opening presents?
After.

23. Do you have a favorite ornament you hang on the tree?
A handmade star that my father bought in South Africa.

24. What Christmas movie do you like to watch the most?
Hun, if it ain't a cartoon my TV doesn't know how to play it!

25. What do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Day.

No comments: