Friday, December 14, 2007

Let those Creative Juices Flow!


I'm a huge advocate for allowing my children to express themselves. To learning new things and experimenting. I'm the first one to hand my kids the digital camera and let them have at it. Granted, the camera is barely hanging on and has masking tape holding it together. But I've gotten some FANTASTIC pictures out of the deal!
However, that being said...I discovered yesterday when I was taking a picture of my dear daughter (she's lost 4 teeth in 2 weeks and looks too cute!) that the camera's memory was full. Matthew had been taking pictures the day before and to my shock and amazement, this is what he found worthy of photographing:
So remember folks, when you let your children's artistic juices flow, use caution when downloading your camera!!!

No comments: